Zoom Announces Zoom Events Platform for Virtual Experiences
May 19, 2021
Zoom Events offers something for a variety of use cases – from enabling large businesses to seamlessly manage and host internal events like all-hands and sales summits and external events like user conferences, to smaller businesses and entrepreneurs who have been using OnZoom to create, host, and monetize events including fitness and cooking classes, theatrical presentations, and more. As part of the launch of Zoom Events, OnZoom, currently in Beta, will be rebranded and folded into Zoom Events, and can be either private, or searched and explored publicly.
Zoom’s recent global study, How Virtual Do We Want Our Future to Be?, surveyed people worldwide on the role of video communications in our daily lives as we look beyond the pandemic. In the US, 80 percent of respondents agreed that everything will continue to have a virtual element post-pandemic, with 52 percent of US respondents planning to enjoy events both in-person and virtually, reinforcing the need for an all-in-one solution that will create seamless hybrid/virtual event experiences.
Zoom Events Platform Benefits:
- Build an event hub to easily manage and share events
- Customizable ticketing and registration
- Control access and billing from one portal
- Host a variety of events - free or paid, one-time or series
- Bring attendees together with integrated networking
- Track event statistics like attendance, registration, revenue, and more
- Events can be kept private or posted to our public directory for others to discover
- Zoom Events can be used with an existing paid Zoom Meetings or Video Webinar license
“It’s an exciting time to be at Zoom where the pace of innovation continues to accelerate,” said
Zoom is for you. We help you express ideas, connect to others, and build toward a future limited only by your imagination. Our frictionless communications platform is the only one that started with video as its foundation, and we have set the standard for innovation ever since. That is why we are an intuitive, scalable, and secure choice for individuals, small businesses, and large enterprises alike. Founded in 2011,
Zoom Public Relations
Product PR Manager
Source: Zoom Video Communications, Inc.